Sunday, November 16, 2014

Dalton And His Moirail

Part of being a Dad is watching as your kids grow up and begin developing friendships with people of the opposite sex.  Dalton has an internet girlfriend who lives in Springfield (her mom's name is Marge, you figure it out) and Dalton also has several friends who are fans of Homestuck (go search it up if you are not familiar with it).

This is his friend Bronwyn, and they are both big fans of Homestuck.  Dalton should have bought his mom some sushi from the Edo in the background since she gave his friend a ride home last week.  Not that mall sushi is all that good!

Since we finished posting this, we've begun singing Moirail to the tune of the Simpson's song, Monorail...

3 comments:

  1. Her name is Margie, not Marge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to look up moirail. I am not very savvy. For the rest of you (from the always informative urban dictionary):

    Your soul mate in a non-romantic sense. You cannot live without this person; they complete you. They balance you. You would be lost forever without them. Moirails are not just "best friends". It's so much more than that. Moirail is the ultimate bond that you can feel with someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And then I went out to look up Homestuck. It was too confusing for me. I really am getting old. I will just have to get Xavier reading it and get him to explain it to me after.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.