Hebe say, "Describe your favorite childhood toy”.
Leo answers:
I feel like I was very lucky because I had some great toys as a child that I really loved. I remember three or four things clearly. I liked having stuffed animals and had a large floppy tiger that I named Hamilton that went everywhere with me from when I was 3 until I was 6 or 7. I still have him and he is a bit sad and sorry looking.
When I was about 8 or 9 I received a remote controlled tank from Radio Shack for Christmas that I absolutely loved. I played and played with it until finally my parents had to buy rechargeable batteries for it because I was going through regular batteries too quickly. I would make obstacle courses for it to climb and loved to drive it outside.
I also loved lego, particularly my lego train, which I had set up for several years on the floor of my basement rec room with a lego town consisting of several buildings.
My Dad even helped me put duct tape on the carpet to create roads to go through the town.
I think he knew that carpet would eventually get thrown away.
Leo answers:
I feel like I was very lucky because I had some great toys as a child that I really loved. I remember three or four things clearly. I liked having stuffed animals and had a large floppy tiger that I named Hamilton that went everywhere with me from when I was 3 until I was 6 or 7. I still have him and he is a bit sad and sorry looking.
When I was about 8 or 9 I received a remote controlled tank from Radio Shack for Christmas that I absolutely loved. I played and played with it until finally my parents had to buy rechargeable batteries for it because I was going through regular batteries too quickly. I would make obstacle courses for it to climb and loved to drive it outside.I also loved lego, particularly my lego train, which I had set up for several years on the floor of my basement rec room with a lego town consisting of several buildings.
My Dad even helped me put duct tape on the carpet to create roads to go through the town.
I think he knew that carpet would eventually get thrown away.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.